Monday, July 4, 2011

Welcome Home!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful Independence Day holiday. My family and I just returned from an incredible vacation to Jackson Hole, Wy, and while it was wonderful, I am happy to be home. The 35+ hours in the car with a 3 and 1 year old probably have a little to do with that!
So anyway, we are back with renewed vigor to cook wonderful Paleo dishes and keep on track. We did a great job maintaining as Paleo as possible, but obviously we were not able to stay perfect being that we did not have control of the spatula, so to speak. I have some new personal goals to reach by our 5th wedding anniversary next month, so I'll be cooking up a storm and working-out hard. So with that, I will leave you with a glimpse of what I was welcomed home to. Enjoy your holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment