Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Where do I buy?

So, I've been getting a lot of questions lately about where/what I buy. I want to address this, and until I can figure out how to get a tab on my blog, I will do it this way. I will add more as I think/get questions about them, and eventually I'll have a tab. So here you go:

*Be aware of Amazon's Subscribe and Save option. It is AWESOME! I use it for almost everything I buy, and it is a great savings!!

Almond Flour- Honeyville Farms 25lb
     I split it with a friend, and my 12 1/2 lbs stays fresh in the freezer. Best quality I have found!
Arrowroot Powder
Coconut Flour
Coconut Oil
Coconut Milk- for those Military Families, I do find this cheaper at the commissary.
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Flax Seeds
Cocoa Nibs
Coconut Flakes

No comments:

Post a Comment